Welcome to The Clyst St Mary Village Hall
Serving the village of Clyst St Mary and its surrounding area the hall provides a bright, modern venue for any occasion. If you are planning a wedding, party, concert or run a club or class the hall has everything you need.
Situated in an attractive location close to Exeter, Devon. It is only 1 mile from the M5 just off the A3052 Sidmouth Road. There is ample parking and easy access throughout the hall. Facilities include the 10m x 20m stage a Meeting Room and fully equipped kitchen. Our Health & Safety Policy can be viewed here
Adjacent to the village hall are the following facilities:
- A Childrens Play Area with a wide range of static play equipment, swings, slide and basketball practice area.
- A Multi-sport All-weather Play Area suitable for a range of games and activities including five-a-side football and basketball
- Adult outdoor keep-fit equipment area
- A Grass Recreation Area suitable for a range of activities including a football pitch for U11 matches
These are owned and maintained by Bishops Clyst Parish Council. The childrens play area, MUGA and adult keep-fit equipment are available for use at all times. The new football pitch is still being established so use with care.
The Parish Council has an office in the Village Hall which is open Monday to Thursday 11.00 to 2.30. Activities currently running at the village hall include:
- Short Mat Bowls
- Stan Hacking Band Practice
- Ballroom Dancing
- Line Dancing
- Table Tennis
This site should provide you with all the information you require but please see Contact Us for details on how to contact people for further help.